Transportation / Operations Administrative Assistant
The Transportation/Operations Administrative Assistant provides high level administrative support to the operations and transportation departments as follows:
* Scheduling/assigning busing for student transportation to/from home
* Assists with complaints and concerns regarding busing issues
* Works with bus contractors for the transportation of special needs students
* Estimating cost for and scheduling of vehicles and buses for school-related and extra-curricular activities
* Maintains master schedule for facility usage and related billing
* Orders/processes custodial supplies district-wide
* Assists with quoting for operations-related activities
* Responsible for assigned reports and record-keeping
Education Requirements: AAS degree in Administrative Support or related field preferred.
Other Qualifications: High level of detail orientation and organizational skills, excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated ability to use technology tools including Microsoft Word and Excel, email, Google calendar features, and internet. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks. Experience providing a high level of courteous customer service while maintaining confidentiality. Demonstrated track record of punctuality and dependability.
Schedule: Full-time position (40 hours per week). Regular daily schedule 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Summer hours! Enjoy Friday afternoons OFF!
Pay Rate: $17 - $20/hour; depending on qualifications
Benefits: Complete benefits package is offered including health, life and LTD insurance, holiday, vacation and sick pay. Retirement pension benefits included.
Click "apply" to apply online