Field Crew TechnicianDestin Water Users
Destin, FL Full-time
Posted on March 27, 2019
Destin Water Users is accepting applications for: Field Crew Technician
Responsible for maintenance of the water, sewer, reclaim, taps and other related operations of Destin Water Users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Coordinates daily work schedule with the Field Crew Supervisor.
- Repairs and taps distribution/collection/ reclaimed systems.
- Coordinates with crew leader and supervisors on preventive maintenance on the distribution/ collection/ reclaim systems.
- Maintain associated paperwork required for work orders and the preventative maintenance program, as well as keeping the electronic programs up to date.
- Performs general housekeeping duties to include, but not limited to, vehicle cleaning and documentation of monthly vehicle inspection; shop clean up; and work site cleanliness.
- Provides assistance to other company personnel as required and scheduled through the
- Field Crew Supervisor and Field Operations Manager.
- Be accountable for all equipment and tools assigned to you personally, or assigned to others. Regularly checks all tools and equipment for safe operation. Insures all equipment safety features operator properly.
- Operate company owned vehicles and equipment. Insures vehicles inventory is complete.