ReceptionistDelware Tribe of Indians
Employment Status: Regular
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Immediate Supervisor: Tribal Operations Manager
Answer inquiries and obtain information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at the establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within the tribe.
- High School Degree
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishments such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers.
- Other duties assigned by the Tribal Operations Manager.