Middle School PrincipalDelran Board of Education
Delran Township Schools
Middle School Principal
The Delran Township School District (Burlington County, NJ) is seeking an outstanding collaborative instructional leader for the position of Middle School Principal. The District is comprised of 4 schools (Pre-K to Grade 12) educating approximately 3,000 students, including Delran Middle School with 800 students and 80 staff members.
The successful candidate shall possess:
- NJ Principal's Certification or Certificate of Eligibility.
- Middle School teaching experience.
- Demonstrated skills in supervision, evaluation, curriculum and staff development.
- Record of success in establishing an effective learning environment and maintaining high standards of academic excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate a climate of teamwork and innovation while establishing a culture for change.
- Proven skills in communication, interpersonal relations, and school safety and security.
- Has a record of working effectively with students, staff, parents, and community.
- Experience or understanding of upper elementary school models.
The position is available July 1, 2020.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.