Tax Senior #XSFH21FT0221DEV1
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Senior in Denver, CO to assist clients to manage state tax liability & such challenges as states with unique tax laws, the enforcement focus of state departments of revenue, the growing no. of audits, & increased mergers & acquisition activity.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience preparing and reviewing tax returns, estimates, extensions, and provisions for corporations and partnerships in multistate jurisdictions.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Performing tax research utilizing tax software and tools, including CorpTax, GoSystems, BNA Interactive Forms, RIA CheckPoint, BNA, and CCH;
- Performing state taxation services, including state apportionments, modifications and state and local credits calculation, based on varying state regulations;
- Mediating between client and state revenue department to resolve state tax notices, audit, and other tax-related issues/inquiries;
- Preparing complex tax technical memos, responding to Information Document Requests (IDRs) and various tax notices;
To apply visit https://jobs2.deloitte.com/us/en/. Enter XSFH21FT0221DEV1 in the "Search jobs" field.
EOE, including disability/veterans.