MerchandiserDecrescente Distributing Company
Craft your career at DDC!
We’re looking for enthusiastic Merchandisers to join our team!
$1,000 Sign on bonus!*
DeCrescente is the premier beverage distributor in the Capital Region, located in Mechanicville, NY. The pace is fast but the rewards of working at DeCrescente are great! If you’re not afraid of hard work, this job may be for you.
Base Pay: $15.50/hr.
Work 4 or 5 days, starting salary is 15.50/hr. with retention pay increases pay rate will move up to an additional $2.50 with in a 2 year period.*
Check us out
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and vision) after 30 days
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- FREE Onsite Wellness Center for Medical Care and Physical Therapy
- FREE Onsite Fitness Center with Round the Clock Access
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (Including your birthday!)
- Holidays (Including a Super Bowl Holiday!)
- Family Oriented Activities and Events
Merchandisers are responsible for stocking coolers and shelves neatly with beverage industry product, constructing and maintaining product displays and accurately pricing and rotating product. This position may record daily activity through the usage of a company issued iPhone.
Some Merchandisers will have their own route and be eligible for weekly gas reimbursement for use of their own vehicle. We also provide weekly expense reimbursement for use of personal cell phone during business purposes. Other activities include: maintaining assigned marketing material (e.g. base wrap, brand signage, etc.) and fixing damaged product in assigned accounts. Merchandisers are expected to maintain professional/respectful relationships at store level.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years general employment or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1 year sales or merchandising experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in technology and advance knowledge of Pocket PC’s
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- Valid driver license with respectable driving record
- Flexible work availability, including weekends
- Dependable transportation
- This job is rigorous and physically demanding
*Some conditions apply, please inquire or details
Thirsty for a New Adventure? Apply Now! www.decrescente.com/careers
DeCrescente Distributing is an equal opportunity employers committed to a drug free workplace.