ParalegalDavid Lee Wells Law Office
Full-time Paralegal position an established Northland firm with family friendly hours. Candidates responsibility includes caring for our clients. Must have excellent computer and telephone skills. Preference will be given to those with small office operations experience.
Other responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Drafting Pleadings and Correspondence
- Managing paper and electronic dockets
- Recording time and tasks of the attorney
- Assisting in trial preparation
- Managing client files and client contact
- Conducting legal research
- Accounting management
- General small office duties and administrative tasks including: answering incoming calls, managing e-mail correspondence, physical and electronic file maintenance, and handling clerical tasks.
- Type at least 60 wpm
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of court filing systems, case management software, legal terminology preferred.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date. We offer a competitive salary. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.