Safety CoordinatorDavid H Martin Excavating Inc
David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. started out in 1968 with one man, a dump truck, and a backhoe. Today we have more than 200 employees, a large fleet of dump trucks and a vast assortment of excavation equipment. Located in south-central PA, just north of Chambersburg, our familiar brown and orange trucks are associated with providing superior excavation and utility services to private and public commercial, residential, and agricultural clients in PA, MD, and WV.
Safety Coordinator Full-Time position for experienced high-level administrative opening in our Safety Department.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Schedule and assist with safety training
- Manage worker’s compensation claims
- Manage incident reporting program
- Co-chair the Safety Committee
- Assist with safety orientation for new hires
- Maintain safety records and files
- Work directly with insurance carriers
- Maintain OSHA & MSHA records
- Handle a large volume of correspondence
- Report directly to Safety Director
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to handle a busy work setting
- Strong attention to details – high level of accuracy
Qualified applicants only, please.
Background screening and pre-employment drug testing required.