Quality Managerdavalor mold company llc
Davalor Mold Company is a precision part injection molder and tool shop that primarily services the automotive industry. Davalor is IATF16949 certified and searching for a strong Quality Manager to drive quality throughout the organization.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: You will be responsible for driving quality, problem solving, APQP, 8D, 5-Why & IATF16949 through a demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate colleagues to accomplish results.
- Manage the Quality Department.
- Plan and lead training and development for all Quality Department personnel.
- Interface with the Management Team to perpetuate cross-functional cooperation, support and cohesion.
- Be an advocate for and Lead Continual Improvement via the QMS/DPS process.
- Ensure Document Control via support for the Quality Auditor.
- Ensure day-to-day Quality Department functions via support for the Quality Department Supervisor.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction as it relates product quality via support for the Quality Engineer and personal engagement with key Customer Quality and Operations personnel.
- Manage the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ). ·Manage Customer Scorecards.
- Be an advocate for accurate Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action.
- Manage Company Quality KPI’s.
- Ensure the audit of Selected Suppliers and lead Supplier Development.
- Ensure audit of and control of all out-sourced production processes.
- Ensure completion of and effectiveness of all internal audits.
Job Requirements: Bachelors degree in Quality Engineering or related technology, or equivalent experience. 5+ years in an automotive manufacturing facility that offered the opportunity to gain a well-rounded background in quality. 3+ years of Management or Supervision experience. IATF 16949 experience. Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and accomplish results. In-depth knowledge of quality engineering techniques and basic quality tools (i.e. 8D, root cause analysis, 5 Why, Ishikawa, and cause mapping). Understanding of APQP gate review developmentprocess. Injection molding experience required.
Davalor Mold is a full-service supplier delivering world-class service and quality for more than twenty-seven years. Currently a QS 9000 and ISO 9002 registered company, Davalor Mold will continue to provide superior products utilizing advanced technology, with responsive customer service. Our 125,000-sq. ft. facility is located in Chesterfield Twp. Michigan, and employs over 180 people.