Client Accounting Service Team Member #GWS-CASDalby, Wendland
Glenwood Springs CPA Firm seeking an individual to join our Client Accounting Services/Bookkeeping. Team A career minded candidate with multi- client accounting and bookkeeping experience preferred. Must be proficient in QuickBooks. Competitive salary and benefits in a professional atmosphere.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary.
- Tag and monitor fixed assets.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices.
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Issue financial statements.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain the annual budget.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Follow accounting policies and procedures.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.