Staff AccountantD M Bowman Inc - Added Value Acct
Role at our office located in Williamsport, MD. Our company was founded in 1959, and to this day remains financially sound and continues to focus our efforts on developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships based upon comprehensive logistics
Prepares accounting and financial reports for both internal and external customers and ensures accurate reporting.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years related accounting experience, required.
Certification: CPA is a plus!
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
• Provides account analysis regarding assigned general ledger accounts.
• Prepares period and annual financial statements in a timely manner.
• Maintains and analyze inventories.
• Maintains all fixed asset records; enters all fixed asset information into our FAS Software for tax and depreciation records.
• Prepares and maintains period general and standard journal entries, income and balance sheet statements, account reconciliations, cost reports and various other accounting statements and reports.