Aspen Property Manager
Aspen Property Manager | Cuvée
Cuvée owns and curates the world's most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world's most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
We are seeking a proactive leader with extensive experience in property management, owner and guest relations, and project management in a luxury property setting. This manager will have a strong sense of professionalism and urgency to complete tasks, along with an ability to effectively communicate to property owners, guests, contractors, and other vendors. The ability to collaborate with team members and vendors to accomplish goals is critical.
This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful manager who thrives in an entrepreneurial-style environment, where the pace is fast and urgent. This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service and strong problem solving and planning skills related to property management.
The Aspen Property Manager will report to the VP of Destination Operations and be responsible for the following:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with
homeowners, teammates, and a network of contractors and vendors
- Oversee ownership interests in home maintenance and property related matters
- Conduct regular and thorough property inspections through all common areas of Cuvée properties. The Senior Destination Manager will provide a reservation list that is up to date at all times for arrivals & departures
- Manage maintenance schedules for Cuvée properties
- Be able to understand, troubleshoot, and perform light maintenance tasks
- Taking inventory prior to arrivals of paper products – toilet paper, paper towels, & Kleenex and assist with keeping stocked at all times. The Senior Destination Manager will assist in keeping the remainder of the home stocked up to Cuvée standards. The property manager should also consider having a basic stock at each home that they exclusively manage of light bulbs & products that are regularly changed out to assist with tight turnover days
- Leverage relationships to expand rental offering of ultraluxe homes in the Roaring Fork Valley with like-minded owners
- Maintaining guest satisfaction, which is currently 4.92 on 5-star scale
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or applicable to position
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction
- Strong problem solving with a persistent goal-oriented mindset
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and owner and guest preferences
- Existing connections in the Roaring Fork Valley across contractors and vendors
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Must be Collaborative, Self-Directed, and Self-Confident
Salary: Commensurate with experience; base + bonus