Manufacturing EngineerCustom Alloy Corporation
Manufacturing Engineer at Custom Alloy Corporation.
Develop processes, drawings, design and details for manufacturing of custom forgings, pipes & fittings BS in Manufacturing Engineering.
Location: High Bridge, NJ.
To supervise (support) the process engineering department within the forging division. Able to develop processes, drawings, design, and details for manufacturing of custom forgings, pipes & fittings by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise (Support) process engineering and manage the department as required.
• Develops, evaluates, and provides detail process steps (Routers) in the manufacturing of custom forgings, pipes & fittings.
• Develops detail metallurgical instructions which include chemistry, heat treat process, mechanical testing and non-destructive testing based on customer’s PO and specifications.
• Issues preliminary requisitions for raw material with modified chemistry as required meeting customer’s PO and specifications.
• Estimates production times, resources required and related costs to provide information for pricing and scheduling.
• Provides detail drawings and layouts as required for production.
• Design tools die, jigs and fixtures as required for processing products through the resource.
• Assist sales and marketing in product design/tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Confer with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
• Develop MITP (Manufacturing inspection and test plan) for the customer, sales and marketing to support estimate.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Supervision/ Management Experience: 5 years minimum in work relative experience.
• Education and/or Experience: BS in Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent, or 5 years minimum work relative experience.
• Computer Skills: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Office, and Excel, (Experience in running an estimating software system a plus)
• Language Skills: English (Spanish a plus).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.