Culvers Sioux City, IA Full-time Food Service
Posted on January 3, 2021
FIND YOUR CULVER'S CAREER!
In our restaurants, team members and teamwork are everything. When you join the True Blue Crew™, you’ll become involved in a supportive, fast-paced environment while having the opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally. Work hard for us, and we’ll work just as hard for you. That’s the Culver’s way. This isn't just another job. Every day here is a chance to develop skills that will help you build a meaningful future, at Culver's and beyond.
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES - We understand how busy life can get. We'll work with you to build a flexible schedule around everything you have going on outside of Culver's.
Culver's of Sioux City - Hamilton Blvd.