Digital Media CoordinatorCulver Academies
Culver Academies seek talented individuals who value the core commitments and support the Culver mission and principles.
Culver educates its student for leadership and responsible citizenship in society by developing and nurturing the whole individual, mind, spirit, and body, through integrated programs that emphasize the cultivation of character.
Responsibilities: The Digital Media Coordinator will work with the Communications team and key partners to deliver a cohesive digital footprint, using various platforms and media. The successful candidate will deliver digital communication plans, will optimize the web presence for increased exposure and clear communication of the Culver mission, and will provide a social media strategy that will complement our Admissions and Advancement initiatives.
The Digital Media Coordinator:
- Is responsible for the overall Digital Strategy that depicts and compliments the Culver Mission.
- Will direct and support photo and video strategy for a cohesive digital footprint
- Will possess the ability to provide strategic direction for the website and daily management (redesign, editing, SEO, Analytics)
- Is proficient with social media strategy and ads account management to support Advancement goals.
- Will provide strategic direction for the Culver News blog, project management, and technical support
- Is responsible for campus-wide email marketing (strategy, user support, and content creator)
- Will support internal web portals and strategic direction – to include alumni.culver.org and Veracross portals
- Will manage Photo/Video needs, assign event coverage, and work with outside contractors
- Will provide event and activity support
- In addition to regular duties, is expected to participate in various clubs and activities, coach athletic teams, perform student supervisory and chaperone duties and engage in other such duties as may be assigned by the proper authorities.
Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or Liberal Arts (English) is desired, highly developed planning and organizational skills, experience with editing, word processing, photography, video editing, storytelling, interviewing, social media platforms, and proficiency using a variety of computer programs are requirements of this position.
Benefits: Culver offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees immediately upon hire. Benefits include Medical/Vision, Dental, a Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, a 403b retirement account with a very generous company match, use of our on-site Fitness Center, a FREE on-site Health Clinic including various FREE generic medications, FREE meals in the Dining Hall, limited laundry and dry cleaning services, 10 paid holidays, 200 hours of paid vacation time, and a discount at the Campus Store and at the Uniform Shop.
The Culver Academies is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.