Teacher, Bus Driver, Family Service WorkerCSRA EOA
CSRA EOA, Inc.
All Counties Start Teacher
Works directly with the children using various techniques and experiences to help each child develop socially, intellectually, physically and emotionally. Develops and implements group and individual lesson plans which will meet the individual needs of the children weekly. Post lesson plans daily. Makes required home visits. Makes a complete assessment of each Child's individual needs.
- Must have AA degree in Early Childhood Education and three years experience.
- Bus Driver Transport children to and from the Center. Provide transportation for parents to and from the Center.
- Keep daily pick up log and keeps bus clean.
- Must have High School diploma, at least 2 years training/experience in school bus driving and basic maintenance.
- Must have valid Georgia Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a "SP" endorsement and an excellent driving record.
- Good knowledge of the community and the ability to communicate well with pre-school children is helpful.
- Family Service Worker Works to insure that all aspects of the local program's health, disabilities, social services, parent involvement and mental health components meet or exceed the requirements set forth in the Head Start Performance Standards.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining cooperative relations with community agencies, Head Start families and Head Start personnel.
Is an advocate for the Head Start Programs and its families. Keeps all appropriate personnel informed of family situations and needs.
- Submits required monthly reports, enters component information into the computer.
- Recruits and enrolls Head Start children.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, plan and organize.
- AA degree in the Social Services Field with three years experience in the area of Family Health and Social Services.
- Plans daily activities with the teacher.
- Responsible for the physical arrangement of the classroom and mealtime preparations.
- Works with the teacher to implement daily activities and supervises outdoor activities.
- Supervises loading and unloading of the buses, makes the required home visits, conducts the individual child assessment, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma with vocational training in Early Childhood Education plus three years experience working with pre-school children.
- CDA Certificates will be required within first year.
COLLINS AND FLOYD CENTER OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
- Work involves the supervision and coordination of the Center's operations.
- Reports to the Center Director.
- Serves as a resource person for the staff and prepares monthly reports for the Supervisor and other appropriate Administrative Staff.
- Supervises the Center Staff.
- Schedules field trips.
- Ensures that the physical environment is safe and clean.
- Supervises and assists with the planning of classroom activities.
- Conducts center meetings at least monthly and prepare bus monitor schedule.
- Keeps adequate records and insures their confidentiality.
- Desire College study with course work in Early Childhood Education.
- AA degree in Management or related field is required.
- Three years experience working in a preschool setting.
- A minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Must have reliable vehicle, and a valid driver's license.
COLLINS HEAD START JANITOR
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience working with pre-school children desired.
- Practices good personal hygiene.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must have prior work experience in cleaning school buildings and keeping them in good repair: performing minor painting, plumbing and carpentry tasks. All applicants must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Performs work under supervision of the Center Director.
- Duties include food storage, cleaning, assisting with food preparation and reordering of food.
- Must have safe-serve certification.
- Maintain food paperwork.
- Cleans work area and appliances, attends parent and staff meetings.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Qualified persons interested in applying for these positions must send a written your qualifications for this position, which meet the requirements above by March 18, 2019.
We are a drug free workplace.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer ---Disability And Veteran"
Stay connected so you know of available job opportunities.