Surface Water Monitoring Seasonal Position
Seasonal Position (May-September)
Salary: $13.00-14.75 Hourly
Position Objective: To complete stream and lake sampling. Utilize integrated sampler and YSI probe to take water quality measurements and calibration. Follow MPCA sampling protocol and AIS infested water cleaning of equipment. Well reading and other related conservation work. Office work will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Organization skills
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work 9 to 10 hours days in all weather conditions
* Available to work weekends or nights when requested
* Valid MN Drivers Licenses
* Lift 50 pounds
* Proficient in Microsoft Office 360
* Self-driven and highly motivated
* Experience in water quality and lake and stream sampling
* Good communication skills
* GIS Experience
* Work independently and as a part of a team
Closing Date: 02/22/2021 4:30 p.m.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.