Infrastructure Land Development Project Manager/EstimatorCrow Creek Construction
Infrastructure Land Development Project Manager/Estimator
Crow Creek Construction, an infrastructure land development construction contractor, is seeking qualified project manager/estimator applicants. Proficient computer experience with Timberline based estimating is highly preferred.
Salary is based on experience.
Benefit package is offered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and drives the timely construction of all land development infrastructure.
- Responsible for the development and execution of construction schedules, budgets and cost controls.
- Oversees all development purchasing activities, including, bidding, contracting, and invoice processing.
- Management, administration and technical oversight of trade partners;
- Review of trade partner deliverables, including proposals/bids, insurance compliance, cost estimates, applicable certifications, timely pay applications, and contract documents/change orders.
- Assist in obtaining all required development permits and approvals from municipal and other government and regulatory entities. Attend and present at meetings and public hearings, when applicable.
- Master and strategically execute Civil Plans.
- Supervise and coordinate with outside consultants including land planners, engineers, and landscape architects, in preparation of required construction plans and applications.
- Assist in regulatory compliance of all land development activities.
- Provide due diligence support for new land acquisitions, including assistance with the preparation of development budgets and timelines.
Crow Creek Construction, LLC was founded in 2002. The company's line of business includes providing general contracting services such as constructing water and sewer mains.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.