Project Manager/EstimatorCrow Creek
Infrastructure Land Development
Crow Creek Construction, an infrastructure land development construction contractor, is seeking qualified project manager/ estimator applicants. Proficient computer experience with Timberline based estimating is highly preferred. Salary is based on experience. Benefit package is offered.
- Understand the project/program and its requirements.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates.
- Gather first-hand information from sites, warehouses or other venues.
- Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, production times etc.
- Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Provide consultation on planning (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.