ElectricianCrocker Electric Incorporated
Established Commercial Electrical contractor seeking
CA Certified General Journeymen/Foremen Electricians
The Ideal candidate will be a Self-starter with the ability to successfully complete projects on time and on budget, while also being able to effectively manage and motivate a team of electricians. Dependability a must!
- Must have tools, reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Must be able to travel within the region as needed
- Must be able to perform all physical tasks related to electrical trade.
- Must have positive attitude and work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to colleagues, Clientele, and Management.
Qualified candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package including (after eligibility period):
- Competitive wages
- Health coverage
- 401K with matching
- PTO (vacation & sick pay)
- Reimbursements for toll and parking charges
- Company vehicles for eligible positions
To be considered, please send your resume today.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.