Teller & Senior Credit Analyst
Connecticut Community Bank is looking dynamic individuals to join our Team. Opportunities available: Tellers and Senior Credit Analyst.
Provide service to Bank customers by conducting transactions, assisting with inquiries, and resolving issues in a timely manner. In addition, through customer interactions, identify opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services with referrals to the Branch Platform.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of customer service experience
• 1 year of cash handling experience
• Windows proficiency
Senior Credit Analyst
Spread (Borrower and Guarantor, company and personal) financial statements, tax returns in Excel and Baker Hill for existing borrowers and new customers, perform financial analysis and assist lending staff as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, including: Two Accounting Courses/One Finance Courses/Two Economic Courses
• Four plus years’ experience as a Credit Analyst
• Basic Accounting Skills
• Proficiency in using Excel, Word, Outlook and other applicable software
• Previous Banking Experience
Go to www.ccbankonline.com Careers Tab for details and to apply.