Electronic Banking Specialist, TellerConnecticut Community Bank
Connecticut Community Bank is looking for Electronic Banking Specialist (Norwalk) and a Teller (Westport).
Electronic Banking Specialist Position summary:
Responsible for daily electronic banking, deposit operations and associated accounting functions in accordance with Bank policies, operating procedures, audit requirements and federal regulations while adhering to deadlines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two years’ bank operations experience
• Two years’ experience with online/mobile banking products, ATM/Debit card products, remote deposit capture and ACH processing, Federal Reserve check, ACH and adjustment processing
• Basic accounting skills and proficient in Windows and Excel
• Experience as a customer service representative, teller or with fraud detection area
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Assist with consumer and business online banking access i.e. new user set up, password resets, monthly service charges and multifactor authentication
• Assist with the administration of Positive Pay including company set up, updating procedures and customer guide and assisting branch personnel with inquiries.
• Assist online customers with bill payment inquiries, ACH and wire originations, Web connect functionality, stop payment requests, mobile banking, etc.
• Monitor the daily incoming ACH return reports and notify customers as required
• Process manual ACH returns as needed due to stop payments/unauthorized entries, etc.
• Update log with daily ACH and Remote Capture totals
• Assist with the daily functions of the ATM/Debit Card program i.e. card issuance, hot carding, researching and resolving customer inquiries
• Assist with researching/resolving Debit Card fraud reported by customers, Enfact cases and Visa alerts
• Assist with researching and resolving Reg. E EFT errors i.e. completion of affidavits or statement of errors, provisional transactional credit, customer notices, case submission and management, maintenance of Reg. E log
• Research and resolve deposit account customer inquiries, encoding errors, photocopies, etc.
• Assist with daily processing of large dollar signature verification using IS Verify to identify possible instances of fraud, contact branch personnel as needed and timely notification to the Deposit Operations Supervisor of items to be returned
• Submit adjustment cases to Fed for encoding errors, duplicate check processing and cash letter differences
• Assist with new Remote Capture product set up i.e. company set up, administrator authorization, password generation and service charges