Maintenance PersonCONFIDENTIAL - DDS
X, OH Full-time
Posted on March 31, 2019
Maintenance Person needed for East Suburban-area assisted living facility. Full time position. Experience necessary.
Job requirements include:
- Coordinate environmental and maintenance services as required from third party providers, and monitor the completion of required testing in accordance with specified schedule;
- Perform routine checks on Community equipment as required;
- Coordinate fire drills, monitors and record response;
- Perform day-to-day general maintenance functions (i.e., changing light bulbs, picture hanging, etc.);
- Maintain records of all routine checks on building and equipment;
- Painting & patchwork;
- Must excel at problem solving and be able to prioritize daily duties;
- Must be available after hours for occasional maintenance emergencies;
- Responsible for occasionally driving facility van for residents;
- Valid Ohio driver’s license and excellent driving record required;
- Experience with seniors a plus.
Competitive wages and benefits.