AP/AR Clerk/Office AssistantConcreto Inc
Currently seeking a full time AR/AP & office assistant. Hours are Monday-Friday
- Match invoices with purchase orders
- Code and input invoices into the accounting system and prepare weekly check and EFT runs
- Review transactions for proper authorization, and accurately input key information pertaining to invoices into the accounting system
- Maintain accounts payable database, file and maintain all accounting documents, verification of vendor statements, and generate accounts payable reports as requested in assistance with month end close
- Research and respond to both internal and external customer requests, such as answering and dealing with all trade inquiries.
- Develop and sustain a working relationship with the accounting department and other departments within the division and throughout the organization to achieve quality results in an efficient and effective manner.
- Work closely with the Controller in preparation of working papers for the quarterly and annual audits, as requested
- Minimum 1-3 years A/P, A/R and/or general accounting experience required
- Proven strong computer aptitude in a Windows environment
- Proficient in data entry
- Maintains confidentiality with information & communications with management/customers
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Please send your resume for consideration.