Concept Renaissance Services is a family-owned and operated plumbing company proudly serving Jacksonville, Orange Park, The Beaches, St. Augustine, and surrounding areas. We specialize in all plumbing services (Commercial and Residential). From small repairs to large installations, we guarantee to get the job done right THE FIRST TIME. We take pride in having exceptional customer service, fair quotes, and being able to solve plumbing issues quickly & effectively.
Job type: Full time, on-site
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pay: Starting at $16/hour
- Maintain complete and up-to-date employee records
- Company and trade related research, as requested
- Plan office meetings
- Maintain filing system, including company google Drive, organized and accessible
- Maintain company contact list and ensure client records are up to date
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques, including office technology equipment and company vehicles, including up to date licenses, insurance, and registration.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Participate in client training and then train office staff
- Gather required documentation as needed for office operations, for example company documents for clients (COIs, W-9 form, est) and for audits (profit and loss report, payroll summary, etc)
- Draft available job openings ads, track resumes, schedule interviews
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Plan and execute minimal event coordination - office breakfasts, birthday celebrations, holiday dinner
- Other general office tasks and administrative duties to keep business operating
**Job responsibilities are not limited to the ones listed above.
- One week paid vacation
- 3 paid sick days
- 4 paid holidays
- Company phone
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Google Suite Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Effective Communication Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Google Suite Products - Drive, Calendar, Gmail, etc
- Must be able to commute to the office
- Must be able to provide proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to fluently communicate in English
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please click apply now and submit your resume for consideration!