Application Developer - Rockville, MDComputer Packages Inc.
CPI, with more than 50 years of experience, is the oldest provider of IP systems. We are also the largest provider of IP systems. CPI has been under the same employee ownership since its founding in 1968. We are now owned and managed by two generations of CPI employees.
CPI Cost and Quality Advantages
CPI is and always have been debt-free, and have no external stockholders, therefore, CPI's income is not drained to external investors but is used to improve products for you. This results in far superior products from CPI.
CPI has the largest and highest quality software development staff of over 60 professional IP system developers. This provides you with unique, cost-effective IP products including:
- Annuity electronic data verification.
- Delivery of patent office data to your patent system.
- Electronic patent audits providing fast, low-cost data audits. The system also finds missing cases. Valuable for due diligence and improving the accuracy of your patent database.
- IDS management system.
CPI Unique Advantages
- Included in the cost of our system is unlimited training and support in the use of the system. This results in your maximizing the return on your investment in CPI software and significantly increases the productivity of your patent organization.
- Reliable and fast conversions. CPI has completed more successful conversions than all other suppliers combined.
- Software quality. CPI software has evolved over 45 years with the stable US and European based staff of internal programmers.
- We support all versions of our system. This means no forced upgrades. PC based and web (hosted by you or CPI) systems are available.
- CPI uniquely delivers patent office data to you.
Lowest cost annuity service due to the following:
- Transparent costs for ease of cost management.
- Unique data assurance using patent office electronic data to check your data.
- Paperless annuity management.
Patent Data Audit Service
- Improve the quality of your database or improve due diligence for acquisitions or divestitures.
- Confirm current status, assignee and obtain assignment history.
- Audit is available even if you do not have complete data.
- Audit for missing cases is possible based on priority or assignee.
Real-Time Patent Service
Electronic delivery of electronic patent office data to you. This service is independent of your system and does not require the use of a specific system. Patent data is delivered to you for your published cases for over 100 countries.