License Practical Nurse or Certified Medical AssistantCommunity Physicians Group
Community Physicians Group
Community Physicians Group is now taking applications for the following position:
Full-Time LPN or Certified MA
Locust Grove Family Physicians for Dr. Collier
Reports to: Office Manager
• LPN with License in good standing or Certified MA in good standing
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology
• Proven previous job history
• Basic Computer skills
May include but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with other nurses
• Knowledge of ECW a plus.
• Check in patients in accordance with office procedures
• Track Disease Management/Health Maintenance per CPG policy
• Cleaning and sterilization of instruments
• Stock, clean, & sterilize rooms
• Return patient phone calls in a timely manner
• Assist with patient assistant programs
• Assist with inventory and ordering supplies
• Assist with answering phones and appointment scheduling
• Referrals and Pre Certifications
• Ability to stage 30+ patients per day
• Other job duties as instructed by the practice manager
• Ability to adapt to change
• Open availability for evening clinic one day a week
Community Physicians Group is seeking individuals to join our healthcare team. We are looking for candidates to promote compassionate, efficient and quality healthcare. "Community Physicians Group is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Community Physicians Group offers a wide range of benefits to eligible employees.
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty Leave
- Programs such as Social Security, Workers' Compensation, State Disability and Unemployment insurance cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law.