Regulatory & Compliance AnalystCommunity Health Pharmacy
Regulatory & Compliance Analyst needed with Masters degree or Foreign Equivalent in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science & 1 year experience as Regulatory & Compliance Analyst.
Performing following job duties:
- Conduct organizational studies for regulatory compliance by supporting research component through development of automated processes enduring compliance to health plan policy/procedures & regulatory standards for work simplification.
- Ensure pharmacy is in compliance with state (Medicaid), federal (Medicare) & local regulations by maintaining audits up-to date, adhering to QA prgms, procedures, standards & drug utilization reviews.
- Evaluate, discuss & suggest ways to improve in areas of opportunity & maximize company's profitability.
- Participate in quality improvement activities by analyzing data, prepare reports & engage in daily meetings to analyze prescribing patterns.
- Responsible for improvements in daily activities, staff development, maintain records, confidentiality with regarding to patients profiles (HIPPA), check for drug-drug interactions, assist pharmacist in medication therapy management, develop company by taking cost-effective measure & control inventory by maintaining the rapport with drug wholesalers & manufacturers.
Job Location: New Haven, CT.