Mental Health Specialist
Community Counseling Solutions is looking for a full-time Mental Health Specialist in our Boardman office. This person will guide outpatient child and adult mental health services.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree, Oregon Driver's License, ability to pass a background check.
Preferences: Master's Degree, CADC Certification.
Pay range $38,800-83,400, DOEE.
This is a benefitted position.
Come enjoy the slow pace of life and become present with outdoors. Help change the lives of members living in your community by contributing to their well-being through treatment and services. Enthusiastically, you can unlock groups and individuals to their highest potential through engagement and compassion. Use teamwork to initiate new programs and work with other community agencies. You will have the opportunity to provide behavioral health and addiction prevention to various outlets.
What does it take to be a School-Based Counselor?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in psychology, social work, or other human service-related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Willing to enroll in an accredited Master’s program upon hire, with the potential of tuition reimbursement.
- CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) preferred.
- A valid Oregon Driver’s License
- Pass a criminal background check.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to complete the online application and upload resume at www.communitycounselingsolutions.org . Position open until filled. EEO.
Position open until filled.