Certified Counselor and Registered InternCommon Goals, Inc.
Common Goals, Inc. 2 Substance Use Disorder Counselor Positions
- (1) Certified Counselor
- (1) Registered Intern Common
Goals a 15 year old company offers a competitive wage, flexible working hours and a positive work environment. Wages appropriate with experience.
Certified Counselor candidates:
- Candidate will be certified by one of the state approved Certified Organizations.
- Will have experience facilitating groups and providing 1 on 1 counseling services (Intakes, Assessments, Treatment planning).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be capable of working with computers and keep accurate charting.
- Have a working knowledge of HIPPA and CFR 42.
Intern Counselor candidates:
- Candidate will be registered with one of the state approved Certified Organizations.
- Experience is preferred in the same disciplines listed above but not required.
- Candidate will need to enroll in an approved educational program and complete their education on their own time.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about us on our website www.commongoalsinc.org