Commercial Construction Project Manager EstimatorCommercial Door & Hardware Service
Commercial Construction Project Manager Estimator
Experience (Estimator/Construction/Sales) in Commercial Construction and Remodeling of doors, frames, hardware, windows, storefronts, toilet partitions, and washroom acc.
- Interpret construction documents, blueprint drawings and specifications.
- Prepare and ensure timely delivery of bids/estimates, change orders and project submittals to customers to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates delivery.
- Order products from vendors by phone and using their catalogs/websites.
- Complete order forms.
- Checking acknowledgements from vendors.
- Keeping up with vendor price changes. Keeping up with vendor discounts and best prices from different vendors.
- Monitor accuracy of delivery of incoming and outgoing products/materials.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills including verbal and written, computer literate, build and maintain excellent customer, vendor, co-worker, management and service technician relationships. Keeps everyone informed.
- Will be working closely with management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Works directly with outside service technician on installs and repairs.
- Multitask, manage several projects from start to finish at the same time.
- Must be accurate and show great attention to detail even under pressure, handle stressful situations in a calm manner, good memory, great organizational skills, mathematically inclined.
- Computer experience, QuickBooks, Word, Publisher
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Self-motivated, positive and energetic person, strong work ethic and willing to go the extra mile, enjoys being challenged.
- DHI certification a definite plus.
- Strives to exceed company profitability goals.
- Make sure the job is done right according to building codes, specifications required, regulations and budget.
- Stay informed on the most current products, systems knowledge and industry practices.
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs and drive a forklift when needed.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Keep track of inventory and ordering of inventory.
Health Insurance Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days Great work environment.