Social WorkerComm Health Partnership
Community Health Partnership of Illinois (CHP)
We are hiring for our Mendota, IL location: LCSW full time, permanent.
Provide comprehensive mental health services in accordance NASW (National Association of Social Workers) code of ethics, with peer consultation and Medical Director over sight as needed.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) and demonstrated cultural competency.
- Masters degree in social work from an accredited institution.
- Experience in clinical social work activities, preferred.
- Illinois State Licensed Clinical Social Worker License.
Dentist 32 hours/week with full time benefits, permanent
- To diagnose dental condition, evaluate oral health, plan and provide treatment as well as to perform dental services for patients
- Experience working with children and Spanish language skills are a plus
- Orders and interprets radiographs (Dexis) and uses Dentrix to documents services, creates, maintains and updates patient charts, records, and information.
Competitive salary, excellent employee benefit package, and supportive work environment with other dedicated professionals.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer