General ManagerColumbine Lake Country Club
HOA General Manager Of Mountain Community near Grand Lake
The GM is responsible for day-to-day operations, maintenance and administrative functions reporting to the President of the HOA Board of Directors. Candidates must have personnel, administrative and budget management experience; excellent leadership, maintenance know-how, organizational, written/verbal communication, and the ability to work effectively with board, homeowners, staff, contractors & officials. Proficiency in computer skills; Microsoft Office, Excel. Construction skills a bonus. Requires weekends & off-hours.
The General Manager of Columbine Lake Country Club (CLCC) is responsible for management of the Administrative and Operational aspects of CLCC. The GM position reports directly to the Board President and is accountable to the Board of Directors, all of whom serve as the voice of the CLCC HOA Members.
- Assist in the develop and implementation of the operational budget under the direction of the CLCC Board of Directors Treasurer
- Manage full and part time staff (hours, training, communications, reviews and etc)
- Manage the business functions of the CLCC office (billing, supplies, permits, fees, contracts, CLCC documents and etc.)
- Organize CLCC community activities and events (Potluck, Game Nights, Holiday Celebrations, Slash and Trash and etc.)
- Serve on committees (ARC, S&S and etc.)
- Vendor contract negotiations and implementation
- Coordinate with City, County and Federal institutions as they pertain to the administration and operation of CLCC.
- Computer and Microsoft software suite competent
- Ensure CLCC roads are properly maintained
- Ensure CLCC community property is maintained (culverts, ditches and etc.)
- Ensure CLCC Clubhouse pool is properly maintained
- Ensure CLCC facilities HVAC and electrical systems are properly maintained
- Ensure CLCC Columbine lake is properly maintained (docks, boat racks, fish and etc.)
- Ensure CLCC maintenance equipment and building is properly maintained
- Ensure CLCC infrastructure is properly maintained (clubhouse, office, gazebo, horse pasture and etc.)
- Ensure the CLCC community is provided a safe and secure environment
- Provide superior community interface in a service-oriented manner
- Liaison with the Grand County Sheriff, EMS, Fire Chief, Fire Marshall, and National Forest Service
- Provide Safety and Security programs and training for the community and staff
- Manage CLCC events (holiday events, clubhouse activities, pool activities and etc.)