Service Tech, Repair Tech, Delivery PersonColorado Pool
Pool and Spa Service Tech, Repair Tech & Delivery Person Positions available in the Roaring Fork & Vail Valleys. Join our successful team! Full Time with benefits. 21+ years of age and clean MVR required. Beginning wages $15 -$20 with opportunity for quick advancement.
Provides exceptional vehicle servicing and repair by using latest diagnostic technology and techniques to identify vehicle issues. Completes repairs in time allotted while keeping to dealer, brand, and company standards, and delivers vehicles to customers or service advisors on schedule.
Service Technician Job Duties
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
- Tests vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors.
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality.
- Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of motor vehicles and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new vehicle models and new industry standards, practices, and technologies.
- Replaces parts and components and keep detailed, organised records of all repair work done on each vehicle.
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members.
- Communicates with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion.
- Advises on other issues vehicles display, including common issues vehicles of certain makes and ages develop, and offers timelines for future vehicle repair needs.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.