Learning Lab CoordinatorColorado Mountain College
Learning Laboratory Coordinator Part-time
Under the supervision of the Associate Dean of Instruction, the Learning Lab Coordinator aims to remove barriers to student success by providing tutoring in range of disciplines. The Coordinator is responsible for ensuring quality tutoring is provided via scheduling that meets the students’ needs.
- Hire, schedule, supervise and mentor all tutors.
- Develop, monitor and revise the Learning Lab drop-in tutoring schedules each semester, based on class schedules and student attendance.
- Coordinate off sight tutoring for CEPA/Dual Enrollment.
- Develop all Learning Lab policies and procedures for both tutors and students.
- Develop and monitor the Learning Lab budget.
- Communicate with faculty to assess
- Leaning Lab effectiveness.
- Produce and distribute marketing material for the Learning Lab (posters, Basecamp, website) and online tutoring opportunities.
- Produce and deliver face-to-face and online presentations for class visits and student orientation.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.