Admissions RepresentativeColorado Mountain College
Colorado Mountain College, Central Services - Glenwood Springs
Under the general supervision of the Associate Director of Admissions and Outreach or Vice President of Student Affairs, the Admissions Representative assists with the recruiting and pre-enrollment followup of students. This position represents Colorado Mountain College at various recruitment events and coordinates follow-up activities.
• Assists in student recruiting and pre-enrollment follow-up;
• Including recruitment of first-time freshman, nontraditional students, and current students into four year degrees
• Represents the College to individuals and groups;
• Schedules high school visits and gives presentations promoting the College;
• Coordinates with campus personnel to attend events to promote the College;
• Schedules tours and other events to bring students to the College’s various campuses;
• Assists with development and coordination of admissions process and procedure;
• Assists in planning and organizing recruitment events;
• Follows-up with prospective students via phone and email;
• Assists with the International student admissions process;
• Assists in coordinating, developing, implementing, and evaluating direct mail and telemarketing projects;
• Prepares and submits reports;
• Assists in maintaining automated systems and data files;
• Serves on committees;
• Remains informed regarding current issues and trends in admission, marketing, and higher education;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.