TutorsColorado Learning Connections
Colorado Learning Connections is seekingTutors (all levels and varying subject abilities) to join our team!
Competitive compensation depends on experience and skill set, and we offer flexible scheduling!
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.