Infant/Toddler TeachersColorado Early Education Network
CEEN Head Start is hiring Infant/Toddler Teachers. 40 hours/week; non-exempt; great benefits. Pay $16.17 per hour.
- Current CDA Or
- 12 ECE credits and 9 months of verified experience in the care of children from birth to 3. Or
- AA degree in ECE and 6 months of verified experience in the care of children from birth to 3.
Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) seeking: Infant/Toddler Teachers
- Works with a team to promote the growth and development of Infants and Toddlers.
- Responsible for the weekly preparation of daily lesson plans, which includes learning objectives and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Documents all child observations, individual goals, assessments.
- Maintains a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, illness, and paid personal time off
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- College coursework assistance
- Professional development opportunities
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.