Graduate Admissions CounselorCOLLEGE OF SAINT MARY
Graduate Admissions Counselor
College of Saint Mary
Location: Omaha, NE
College of Saint Mary is seeking a sales professional to join the Office of Enrollment Services as a Graduate Admissions Counselor. This position recruits prospective graduate students and guides them through the full enrollment process.
Who are we looking for as our Graduate Admissions Counselor?
• Sales professional with previous admissions or sales experience.
• Responsive individual, able to deliver on commitments and exceed expectations.
• Potential to develop professional relationships.
• Manages time to move between tasks.
What is a day in the life of a Graduate Admissions Counselor?
• High level of phone work with prospective students as face-to-face interaction is limited.
• Communication via email, texting and traditional mail.
• Running daily reports in excel.
• Interaction with Program Directors and Faculty.
• Travel as needed to recruitment events.
What are the hours for a Graduate Admissions Counselor?
Monday –Friday,8:30 a.m. –5:30 p.m.
What are the qualifications for this role?
• Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
• Three years of admissions, enrollment or sales experience required.
• Demonstrate a passion for the mission and values of College of Saint Mary.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
College of Saint Mary is a Catholic university providing access to education for women in an environment that calls forth potential and fosters leadership. The University is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status or condition protected by applicable laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.