PrincipalColfax School District No 300
Colfax School District is accepting applications for Principal of Colfax Junior/Senior High School.
The Colfax School District is inviting exceptional candidates to apply for the position of Principal at Colfax Junior/Senior High School. The successful candidate will be expected to assume the principal position no later than July 1, 2019.
For this leadership position, the district is seeking a dynamic individual who will confidently approach the challenges and opportunities presented in a well-established school with enthusiasm, dedication, integrity, and commitment.
Applicants must possess a valid Washington State principal’s credential. Preference will be given to candidates with previous high school or middle level classroom and administrative experience, vocational experience, differentiated instruction, and to those who can demonstrate a knowledge of effective supervision of instruction utilizing the Marzano framework and I-Observe data collection tool.
- A respected professional educator of integrity, honesty and humility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An open, accessible and visible leadership style.
- Has a passionate belief in the potential of each individual student.
- Proven leadership experience in areas related to strong instructional leadership and professional development.
- Experience and/or awareness of the issues related to rural agricultural communities.
- Demonstrates a sense of humor.
Closing Date: May 31, 2019.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.