Recruiter with Engineering ExperienceCoast Personnel
The Recruiter will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner. You are a driven, competitive, collaborative recruiter with a proven track record of success. Your success in this roles hinges on your ability to identify the right candidate. In addition, you will assist the recruitment process in a variety of different areas including coordination, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Source candidates for a variety of positions (optical engineers, electrical design engineers, mechanical engineers, etc.) through the LinkedIn Recruitment Tool and other sourcing tools.
- Emphasis will be placed on direct contact to potential candidates, industry networking, utilizing internal referrals, and the use of advertising to attract a diverse pool of top talent.
- Experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics and data
- Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity is current.
- Serve as a backup for scheduling candidate’s interviews, greeting and setting candidates up for on-site interviews.
- Assist in other recruiting or HR initiatives as needed
- Participates in recruitment functions including job fairs, conferences and career events targeting unique applicant populations.
- Prior experience working with ATS systems and recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, etc.) needed.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience in a full life cycle recruiting role; Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling a broad range of positions
- Proven experience sourcing talent for difficult to fill positions; AIRS or others sourcing certifications is a PLUS
- High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information.
Pay $25 to $35 an hour