IT/Desktop Support Technician
Coast Personnel Services is hiring for an IT/Desktop Support Technician this is a temp to hire position working 40 plus hours. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech, manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast-paced and growing company.
Day shift position must be able to work overtime and weekends if needed. Available to be on call for emergency system issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and troubleshooting Windows 7 and Windows 10, MS Office and all other client-side applications used by the company.
- Upgrading and replacing PC components.
- Troubleshooting client networking issues
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Microsoft certification in client operating systems, or two years’ experience in a Desktop Support role, or equivalent knowledge.
Additional Qualification Requirement:
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, hard drive imaging, TCP/IP networking.