Entry Level Material Handler
Coast Personnel Services is seeking an Entry Level Material Handler for a well-established client in Fremont, CA. This is a temp to hire position on day shift. 7am to 3:30pm times may change to earlier or later. Must be able to work overtime including weekends when needed.
This is an entry level position pay is $17/hr. Only real skills needed are communication, hand dexterity and some computer
General Job description/ responsibilities, the candidate must be able to:
- Indentify general component types and familiar with the part packaging to identify the part number, value, description, and quantity.
- Receive, issue, and inventory electronics material.
- Use the computer and software to input inventory transactions.
- Lift boxes and move material around the facility, distribute to various departments.
Candidate Requirements, the candidate must have:
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good counting and tracking skills.
- Previous experience in contract manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills and experience with inventory transaction software.
- Experience with PROCIM or Manex is a plus