Computer & Information Research Scientist #CRS19ClearCapital.com, Inc.
ClearCapital.com, Inc. has job opportunity in Reno, NV: Computer & Information Research Scientist. Research & design new algorithms for real estate valuations.
1) Meet with managers, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
2) Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
3) Evaluate project plans and proposals to assess feasibility issues.
4) Participate in staffing decisions and direct training of subordinates.
5) Develop performance standards, and evaluate work in light of established standards.
6) Design computers and the software that runs them.
7) Approve, prepare, monitor, and adjust operational budgets.
8) Analyze problems to develop solutions involving computer hardware and software.
9) Assign or schedule tasks in order to meet work priorities and goals.
10) Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply new technology, such as adapting principles for applying computers to new uses.
11) Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
12) Conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers.
13) Maintain network hardware and software, direct network security measures, and monitor networks to ensure availability to system users.
14) Participate in multidisciplinary projects in areas such as virtual reality, human-computer interaction, or robotics.
15) Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.