Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Action Agency Clarksville, TN Full-time Food Service
Posted on September 1, 2022
Clarksville Montgomery County Community Action
Non-exempt ($15.17 per hour)
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Associate preferred. Training at a community college, technical school, culinary arts school or four-year college.
- Experience: At least two years’ experience working as a head cook in a Head Start, day care or school system program.
- Skills: Providing nutritious meals and snacks to children as a regular part of their day. A proven ability to create unique and delicious dishes. Able to work in a high-pressure environment. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of culinary trends. Knowledge of Child and Adult Care Food Program and Nutrition. Knowledge of USDA guidelines, performance standards, and additional governing body nutrition regulations in preparation, storage, and clean-up of meals.
- Ability: To attend a Serve Safe training or an equivalent training course and/or maintain certifications in CPR and First Aid. To work as a team member.
Click for full job description and to apply now!