Clarksville Montgomery County Community Action
Non-exempt ($15.17 per hour)
- Education: High school diploma or GED and CDL license class “B” with a “PS” endorsement.
- Experience: Driving school bus, general cleaning, light maintenance and lawn care preferred.
- Skills: Excellent communication skills with children, parents, and staff a must. Record keeping and computer skills are desired.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of all federal and state laws pertaining to transporting children. Appropriate and safe use of equipment required for custodial and lawn care use.
- Ability: To work as a team member.
Click for full job description and to apply now!