Patrol Officer ExamCity of Willoughby
The Willoughby Civil Service Commission announces a Patrol Officer Exam scheduled for February 3, 2020.
Applications must be received IN PERSON at the office of the Civil Service Commission, Willoughby City Hall, during the following times:
January 14, 2020 — January 28, 2020
8:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
An equal opportunity employer
The written exam will be administered on Monday, February 3, 2020 at the David E. Anderson Willoughby Senior Center, 36939 Ridge Road, Willoughby, Ohio. Registration will be from 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. No one will be admitted after testing begins.
- Minimum age of 20 to take exam; 21 at time of appointment. No applicant is eligible to receive an original appointment with the City of Willoughby on or after the applicant's 35th birthday.
- Possession of one of the following: a valid Ohio Peace Officer's certification, a two-year degree in law enforcement, a four-year college degree or an honorable discharge from the military.
- Citizen of United States or legally declared intention of becoming a citizen.
- There is a non-refundable $25 fee payable upon filing application. (no credit/debit cards)
- Applicants MUST PRESENT a valid photo I.D.
- Applicants MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: a valid Ohio Peace Officer's certification, a two-year degree in law enforcement, a four-year college degree or an honorable discharge from the military. (Applications will not be accepted without one of the above documents)
- ONLY THE FIRST EIGHTY (80) APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Click "Learn More" for more information / requirements