Hourly Rate: $20.16
The City of Wentzville:
The City offers excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, employer-paid life insurance, long-term disability, a retirement pension plan, 13 holidays, two personal days, vacation time, sick time, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, a discounted recreation center membership and much more! Come join a work environment with a strong sense of passion, potential for growth and resources for success.
The Court Associate assists the public with tasks at the Municipal Court, treating each person respectfully and
providing excellent customer service. Typical duties include preparing cases for the court docket and processing all paperwork in the court system. The Court Associate answers questions regarding procedures and functions of the court system, issues warrants and letters, processes payments, and performs other clerical duties supporting the operation of the Municipal Court. The typical work schedule will be Mondays and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays & Thursdays, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years of related experience is required. Additional job-related degrees or certifications may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Municipal experience desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms and workplace terminology.
- Proficient keyboard skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Ability to follow clear and established processes.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision and deliver work according to specific operational targets within the department.
- Ability to complete routine and more robust tasks assigned in a timely manner.
Apply online at www.wentzvillemo.gov/careers. The City of Wentzville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.