Examples of Duties
- Greets customers at the Development Services counter and/or on the telephone, assesses the customers' needs, and assists them or directs them to the appropriate location or individual for assistance
- Provides general zoning and building and related code information and application forms to the public
- Provides guidance and assistance to the public in filling out various permit applications and other forms
- Assists the public in understanding the permitting process and the necessary information and attachments required to submit a complete application
- Assists in coordinating the permitting process with the Building Official, Building Inspectors, planners, engineers, inspectors and other staff
- Accepts Building, Planning, Grading and Encroachment permit applications and other submittals and checks them for accuracy and completeness
- Routes applications to appropriate staff or consultants for plan check
- Calculates Impact, Traffic, Water, and Affordable Housing fees
City of Watsonville. $25.06-$33.58/ hour. Filing deadline: Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 5pm.
Apply online at www.cityofwatsonville.org or call (831) 768-3020.
Equal Opportunity Employer