Customer Service TechnicianCity of Watsonville
Customer Service Technician
City of Watsonville
The Customer Service Division is looking for qualified candidates to perform a wide variety of duties in relation to customer service, water meter activities, and support for others within the City.
Desirable skills include:
- Ability to collaborate with others in complex situations
- Ability to adapt to rapid change throughout a workday
- Experience in customer service relations with internal and external customers
- Safe driving background
- Knowledge, and skills of repairing and maintaining water meters
- Experience in the water industry or a journey-level trade
- Ability to safely use welding and torching equipment
- Knowledge of small hand tools
This position requires a backflow Certificate Recognized by the California Department of Health Services, which must be obtained within eighteen (18) months of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer